Finding the perfect bassinet for your newborn can be a daunting task, especially if you’re a first-time parent. That’s why we’ve done the research and compiled a list of the best bassinets with wheels on Amazon. In this article, we’ll be discussing the best bassinets with wheels on the market and what to consider before making a purchase.
Whether you’re looking for a bassinet that can easily move around your home or one that can be taken on the go, we’ve got you covered. Our team has carefully selected these products based on their features, customer reviews, and overall quality.
After researching and testing various bassinets with wheels, we’ve found that Dream On Me Lacy Portable 2-in-1 Bassinet & Cradle is the best overall choice to suit all your baby’s needs.
However, we understand that every family’s needs are different, so we’ll also be discussing other top picks for different scenarios.
So, without further ado, here are our top picks for the best bassinets with wheels.
Best Baby Bassinet Bedside Sleeper with Wheels and Storage
If you’re looking for a safe and convenient way to keep your baby close at night, the Fodoss Baby Bassinet Bedside Sleeper is a great choice.
- Mesh siding for easy visibility and air circulation
- Waterproof mattress cover for easy cleaning and bedwetting protection
- Adjustable height and incline for use with any bed and reflux prevention
- Maximum weight recommendation is only 19.8 pounds, may need to transition to a larger bassinet or crib sooner
- Small storage tray may not fit all baby essentials
- Assembly can be tricky, read instructions carefully and take your time
We’ve been using the Fodoss Baby Bassinet Bedside Sleeper for a few weeks now, and we’re very happy with it. The all-mesh siding is great for keeping an eye on our baby and ensuring good airflow, and the waterproof mattress cover has already saved us from a few messy accidents. The adjustable height and incline make it easy to use with our bed, and the wheels are a nice touch that make it easy to move around the room.
That being said, the weight limit is a bit lower than we would like, and the storage tray isn’t quite as large as we expected. Assembly was a bit of a challenge, but we were able to figure it out with some patience and careful reading of the instructions.
Best Bedside Bassinet with Wheels
This is a great product for parents who want to keep their baby close to them while sleeping.
- Lockable wheels for easy movement without scratching floors
- Adjustable height range to fit most bed heights
- C-shaped frame and detachable side panel for safer and closer co-sleeping
- Assembly may be difficult for some parents
- The maximum weight recommendation is 9 kilograms, which may not be suitable for larger babies
- Incline may not be suitable for babies with reflux.
The built-in lockable wheels make it easy to move the bassinet from room to room without leaving any scratches on the floor. The adjustable height range is perfect for the bed and the unique C-shaped frame and detachable side panel enable the bedside sleeper to be attached and embedded above our bed, creating a safer and closer co-sleeping area.
However, the assembly required might be difficult for some parents and the maximum weight recommendation is 9 kilograms, so it might not be suitable for larger babies. Additionally, the incline on the side might not be suitable for babies with reflux.
Best Portable 2-in-1 Bassinet with Wheels
If you’re looking for a versatile bassinet that can also double as a cradle, the Dream On Me Lacy Portable 2-in-1 Bassinet & Cradle is worth considering. It’s lightweight, easy to move around, and comes with a spacious storage basket.
- Spacious bassinet that converts into a rocking cradle for soothing
- Hooded locking caster wheels for easy movement from room to room
- Soft and comfortable polyester foam fabric in various finishes
- Assembly directions can be confusing and time-consuming
- Some users report that the bassinet is not very sturdy and wobbles when wheels are locked
- Included mattress pad may not be very thick or comfortable, may need to purchase separate mattress.
Overall, the Dream On Me Lacy Portable 2-in-1 Bassinet & Cradle is a good choice for parents who want a versatile and portable bassinet that can also be used as a cradle. While it may take some time to assemble and may not be the sturdiest option out there, it offers plenty of features and benefits that make it a worthwhile investment for new parents.
Best Lightweight Bassinet with Wheels
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- All-around air mesh for breathability and visibility
- Adjustable height and incline mode for customization
- Wheels may lock unexpectedly
- Assembly instructions could be clearer
- Height adjustment can be finicky
The aviation aluminum frame is lightweight yet solid, and the 100% polyester microfiber fabric is soft and skin-friendly. The four-sided breathable mesh provides ample ventilation and also allows us to keep an eye on our baby at all times.
One of the best features of this bassinet is the adjustable height, which can be set to six different positions. This makes it easy to customize the crib to fit our bed or sofa, and also allows us to use the incline mode to prevent reflux. The bassinet can be used as a standalone crib or as a bedside sleeper, and the securing straps make it easy to attach to our bed.
The ANGELBLISS Baby Bassinet Bedside Crib also comes with four safety-rated brake wheels, which makes it easy to move the crib from room to room. However, we did notice that the wheels sometimes lock unexpectedly, which can be frustrating.
Assembly was relatively easy, although the instructions could have been clearer. We were able to assemble and disassemble the bassinet in just a few minutes, and the large storage basket underneath is a nice touch.
Best Baby Bassinet with Wheel and Versatile Design
If you’re looking for a versatile and stylish bassinet that can adapt to your baby’s needs, then ANGELBLISS 3 in 1 baby bassinet is a great choice.
- Soft and firm mattress with waterproof sheet for easy cleaning
- 6 adjustable height positions for close-to-mom late-night feedings
- Quick-fold design for easy, tool-free assembly
- Suitable only for babies up to 5 months old
- Bassinet may be too heavy for some parents to move around
- Available in only one color.
The mattress is made of memory foam and high-density foam, which provides a comfortable and safe sleeping space for the baby. We also appreciate the waterproof sheet that makes cleaning up messes a breeze.
The bedside sleeper feature is a game-changer for late-night feedings. We can easily adjust the height of the bassinet to match the bed, and the two-sided mesh allows for maximum breathability and airflow. We also love the rocking feature that mimics the swaying motion of parents to help soothe our baby to sleep.
The ANGELBLISS 3 in 1 baby bassinet is also very easy to assemble and disassemble. The quick-fold design makes it easy to store when not in use, and the four built-in wheels make it easy to move from room to room. The storage space underneath is also a nice touch, as we can keep baby essentials within arm’s reach.
Best adjustable height Bassinet with wheels
- Adjustable height to match most beds for convenience during nighttime feedings
- Breathable mesh sides for better airflow and visibility
- 4 lockable wheels for easy movement from room to room
- Assembly instructions can be confusing and time-consuming
- Mattress sheet can be difficult to put on and take off, may be a hassle for frequent changes
- Not as sturdy as a full-sized crib, so use caution as a crib alternative.
We found that the Ingenuity Dream & Grow Bedside Baby Bassinet is a great investment for parents who want a versatile and comfortable sleeping solution for their little ones. The bassinet is easy to set up and adjust, with its adjustable height feature and breathable mesh sides. The 4 lockable wheels make it easy to move from room to room, so you can keep your baby close by wherever you go.
While the instructions for assembly can be a bit confusing, we found that it was still possible to put together with a bit of patience. The mattress sheet can be difficult to put on and take off, but it’s a minor inconvenience compared to the overall convenience and comfort that the bassinet provides.
Best Bassinet with rocking mode
- 3-in-1 design for standalone use, bedside attachment, and rocking mode
- Breathable mesh for proper ventilation and adjustable incline for reflux prevention
- Adjustable height and angle for different bed heights and tool-free assembly for convenience
- Maximum weight recommendation is 33 lbs, may not be enough for quickly growing babies
- Storage basket under bed is not very spacious and may not fit all baby essentials
- Aluminum frame may be prone to scratches and dents with prolonged use.
We were impressed with the MEICHYUN Baby Bassinet Bedside Sleeper’s sturdy construction and ease of use. The mesh sides allowed us to keep a close eye on our baby while she slept, and the adjustable height made it easy to reach her for feedings and soothing. The rocking mode was especially helpful for calming her down, and the wheels made it easy to move the bassinet around the house. We also appreciated the safety certifications and the fact that the corners were rounded to prevent injuries.
Best Newborn Bedside Bassinet with Wheels
We highly recommend the Simmons Kids Room2Grow 2-in-1 Newborn Bedside Bassinet & Infant Sleeper for new parents who want to keep their little ones close by while ensuring their safety. This bassinet is designed to grow with your baby and offers two stages – bassinet mode for newborns and sleeper mode for infants.
- Adjustable height feature for extended use
- Mesh sides for clear view and air circulation
- JPMA certified for safety
- Metal feet too close to floor when used as playpen, can be dangerous
- Bed is deep, may be difficult for shorter parents to reach baby
- Metal side bars close to bed, can be a hazard for baby.
The Simmons Kids Room2Grow 2-in-1 Newborn Bedside Bassinet & Infant Sleeper is an ideal space-saving solution for new parents who want a safe, separate sleep space for their baby. The bassinet mode holds up to 15 lbs., making it perfect for newborns, while the sleeper mode holds up to 25 lbs., making it suitable for infants up to 12 months old.
The bassinet’s adjustable height feature allows you to keep your baby close by for a longer period of time, and the mesh sides provide a clear view of your baby and help air circulate. The included mattress pad cover is waterproof and machine washable, making it easy to clean.
However, the metal feet on the bottom of the bassinet can be too close to the floor when used as a playpen, which can be dangerous for your baby. Additionally, the bed is quite deep, which can make it difficult for shorter parents to reach their baby. Finally, the metal side bars that hold the bed are quite close to it, which can be a hazard for your baby.
When it comes to choosing the best bassinet with wheels, there are a few key features to consider. We’ve compiled a list of important factors to keep in mind during your search.
Size and Weight Limit
The size and weight limit of the bassinet are important factors to consider. Make sure the bassinet is large enough to accommodate your baby comfortably and safely. Look for a weight limit that will allow your baby to use the bassinet for as long as possible. Keep in mind that some bassinets may have weight limits as low as 15 pounds, while others can hold up to 30 pounds.
One of the main benefits of a bassinet with wheels is its portability. Look for a bassinet that is easy to move from room to room, and that can be easily transported when traveling. Consider the size and weight of the bassinet, as well as the quality of the wheels and the ease of maneuverability.
Safety is paramount when it comes to your baby’s bassinet. Look for a bassinet that meets all safety standards, including those set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Look for features such as a sturdy frame, a secure locking mechanism for the wheels, and a firm, flat sleeping surface.
Finally, consider any additional features that might be important to you. Some bassinets come with built-in lights or sounds, while others have adjustable heights or can be converted into a playard. Think about what features would be most useful for your family’s needs.
By considering these factors, you’ll be well on your way to finding the best bassinet with wheels for your little one.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of having a bassinet on wheels?
Having a bassinet on wheels can make it easier to move your baby from room to room without disturbing their sleep. It’s also convenient for parents who want to keep their baby close by while they work or relax in another room.
What should I consider when choosing a rolling bassinet stroller?
When choosing a rolling bassinet stroller, you should consider the size, weight, and maneuverability of the stroller. You should also look for a stroller with a sturdy frame and a comfortable mattress for your baby.
Is it safe for a baby to sleep in a bassinet with wheels?
Yes, it’s safe for a baby to sleep in a bassinet with wheels as long as the bassinet meets safety standards. Look for a bassinet with a wide base and locking wheels to prevent it from tipping over.
Where should a baby bassinet be placed in the bedroom?
A baby bassinet should be placed in the parent’s bedroom for the first six months of the baby’s life. It should be placed near the parent’s bed to make it easy to check on the baby during the night.
Is it better to have a bassinet on wheels?
Having a bassinet on wheels can be more convenient for parents who want to move their baby from room to room. However, it’s not necessary and a stationary bassinet can be just as safe and comfortable for your baby.
Is it safe for baby to roll in bassinet?
No, it’s not safe for a baby to roll in a bassinet. Look for a bassinet with locking wheels to prevent it from moving while your baby is inside.
When should you not use a bassinet?
You should not use a bassinet once your baby can sit up or pull themselves up. It’s also important to stop using a bassinet once your baby reaches the weight limit specified by the manufacturer.
What is the recommended age for bassinet?
The recommended age for a bassinet is from birth to six months. After that, it’s recommended to transition your baby to a crib.